SAP Asset Training
SAP Asset Training
Fixed assets form a substantial portion of the financial statements of
many companies. Income reported by these companies is derived from fixed
assets. Because fixed assets are significant t most companies, it is
important to manage them appropriately. There is no better way of doing this
than by deploying the most robust ERP system in the world: SAP Asset
Management. You as a consultant would be strategically poised for job
opportunities by having a solid SAP Asset Training.
The Importance Of SAP Asset Training
By acquiring SAP Asset Training, you will be in a position to advise
companies on how to maximize their returns on assets, optimize their asset
usage, shrink costs and manag capital expenditure. These roles ultimately
add value to all organizations. Companies that will hire you will also incur
less support costs as you will be in a position to assist end users. These
cost savings will certainly guarantee you a fatter check.
Topics To Expect Under The SAP Asset Training
Because fixed assets are critical to an organization's performance, SAP
has various solutions, modules and components to manage the entire life
cycle of each individual fixe asset. These solutions, modules and components
include SAP Enterprise Asset Management, SAP Linear Asset Management, SAP
Mobile Asset Management and SAP Asset Accounting (FI-AA) in the SAP R/3
System. There are several topics to expect under the SAP Asset Training.
Assets Accounting Overview & Organization Structure- This topic touches on
the basic accounting principles of asset recognition, de-recognition and the
position of assets in an organization's structure.
- Organization Structure & Integration With GL- This topic focuses on
the organization structure in detail and how the reporting of the various
transactions and events of the organization which ultimately affect the
- Depreciation & Depreciation Key- This topic focuses on the value
settings for determining the amounts for asset depreciation.
- Asset Master Data Configuration- This topic focuses on configuring
standard data for all asset classes to be used as a starting point.
- Create, Change, Display Asset Master- This topic will teach you how to
alter the master data you learnt how to configure.
- External Acquisition with Vendor F-90- This topic touches on recording
- Asset Explorer AW01N- This topic will teach you how to simulate
different scenarios such as depreciation and how they would affect asset
- Asset Transfer ABUMN- This topic will help you know how to transfer
values from one asset to another.
- Assets Retirement with Customer F-92- This topic will teach you how to
dispose of an asset when there is an actual customer to acquire the
- Sale of Asset Without Customer ABAON- This topic will teach you how to
dispose of an asset when there is no actual customer to acquire the
- Depreciation Run AFAB- This topic will help you actually determine the
depreciation for the assets of an organization for a particular period.
- Other topics you will get to learn in detail include: Integration With
GL & Valuation, Unplanned Depreciation ABAA, Recalculate Depreciation
AFAR, Write-Ups ABZU, Asset under Construction, Period & Year End
Activities & Reports and Asset Data Transfer.
Modules Related To SAP Asset Training
Video duration is shown in minutes
Total SAP Asset Training Video Duration : 09 Hours 35 Minutes 36 Seconds
14350 60th St North, Suite: 14417
Copyright ERPTRAINING9.COM 2009 - We are not affiliated to SAP AG